Group B: Match Results

While the league is running well, its time for another cup competition. Any info you need u can find in here !!!
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Group B: Match Results

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Post the results of Group B in here !!!
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Re: Group B: Match Results

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Runningtings vs Effendi
Lazio vs Bayern
2 - 2 / 1 - 1

Both games i had more shots but couldnt score, while RT was effective and got an deserved draw.
GGs WP
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
runningtings

Post by runningtings »

Yup difficult to keep up with the strength, speed and skill of Bayern, so I am pleased with the 2 draws overall.
Wp mate 8)
TheTud

Post by TheTud »

Tud(sampdoria) vs Effendi(bayern)
3-1/0-0

Some very defensive matches here. 1st match started with some bad Samp defender's deflected own goal.Equalised and scored 2 more sith some very dodgy counter attacks. 2nd game even less clear chances and so it finished without any goals.

GG's and gl in ur next matches <3 .
runningtings

Post by runningtings »

runningtings vs moonrat
Lazio vs Spurs
0 - 0 / 1 - 2

First game was pretty dull with both missing clear chances.
Second game I angered him by scoring first then moonrat scored 2 in 2 mins to take the match. No the end of the world for me as he will probably win the group.

GGs WP
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

themoonrat 1 v 0 thetud
tight game, but I had more of the chances and a neat little move with a cool finish from bent put me ahead.

thetud 1 v 1 - themoonrat
another tight game, but this time thetud clearly had the great number of chances, and he went into the lead mid way through the first half through cassano. Second half I still wasn't upto my best, and only really threatened in the last 10 mins or so. Keanes header hit the post and I thought that would be it, but it was jenas who turned and shot in the 16 yard box in injury time to salvage me a point. Very harsh on tuddy that.

ggs
Mesmerizing

Post by Mesmerizing »

Effendi vs Mesmerizing

1-1

I got battered in this game but Effe couldn't score, he also hit the bar, whereas I had 1 shot 1 goal literally, very lucky to get away with a draw.

------------------------
Mesmerizing vs Effendi

2-1

A better performance by the yellow submarine secured a win albeit some keeper madness at both ends.

I kept trying to break the offside trap only to see the "ur trapped lol gotcha" message pop up constantly. Though I managed to break it twice and score on both occasions.

Bayern took their chance when the keeper made a total mess of catching a simple ball TWICE in the same occasion, and Toni took his chance to slot the ball home.

Good games overall marred by silly keepers.
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Biff Juve 0 - 2 Sky Athletico Madrid
Sky Athletico Madrid 2 - 1 Biff Juve

2 good tight games here that could have easily gone either way. Biff had plenty of chances in both games, I think I just had the rub of the green a bit tonight. GGs Biff
Akaash

Post by Akaash »

wp sky ur not in group B
Image 2009
Image 2010
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

deduct points now
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

lol u loose all of ur pts.
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

lol it was late! Apols
Mesmerizing

Post by Mesmerizing »

You silly brummie!
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

effendi 1 - 1 moonrat
2 great balls from effendi lead to both goals... unfortunately one of them was a defender heading it to an attacker to put me ahead. Effendi soon equalised and probably had the better of things over the game; ribery missing a couple of golden chances.

moonrat 1 - 0 effendi
If the last game was more effendi on top, this one was the reverse; bayern were still a threat on the counter attack but overall, especially the 2nd half, I was on top with Pavleychenko missing a couple of 1 on 1 chances. Looked to be heading to a draw until Bent went for a shot, it rebounded off a defender, rebounded back off bent in front of him to lay it up nicely to score. gay way to end the game, sorry!
Mesmerizing

Post by Mesmerizing »

Mesmerizing vs TheTud

0 - 1

Funny old game of pes this, action was all at one end but I couldnt penetrate the sampdoria defence, I dont think even AIDS could penetrate the defence, and all of a sudden a goal at the other end from miles out and thats how it stayed.

--------------------------

TheTud vs Mesmerizing

0 - 1

After losing the home game I had to change plans and have more options in attack since Sampdoria basically had the whole of Italy's population in defence. Some clear cut chances at both ends and a tap in goal by Nihat sealed the win late on. Good games.