Front page Home Page

Forum Index Chat Room League Tables League Fixtures League Rules GOTM News Admin League Admin

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Little Big Planet Trophies
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:40 pm 

Hey

Im trying to get Crowd Pleaser, Feel the Love, Celebrity & Create trophies on Little Big Planet

I have created a level that you collect 50 brains! Repeat level again and bing the hidden trophy appears. Will take you all of 2 mins to get this trophy

My PSN is Angaldus
My Level is Cranium Collector Trophy

Please heart & tag my Level and me.

Someone as PM me saying they got sackbird trophy too

So if you have LBP and want some trophies or just want to help a big thank you inadvance

Post subject: Re: Little Big Planet Trophies
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:32 am 

I now have a 2nd level so please heart & tag :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:31 pm 

not being funny m8 but trophies are gay. nobody looks at them and they count for pretty much nothing too. 360 has the better reward system as u get a gamer score.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:03 pm 

Galea wrote:
not being funny m8 but trophies are gay. nobody looks at them and they count for pretty much nothing too. 360 has the better reward system as u get a gamer score.

The Xbox Achievements "have an 'every little [bit] helps' aura about them," while "only a few Trophies actually matter." That's just it, though; PS3 Trophies are designed to reward difficulty and completion (a true test of gamer skill) through the use of Silver, Gold, and Platinum values, whereas a high Xbox Live GameScore can be accrued through repetition of simplistic low value achievements. If you tried to do this on PSN and simply went after the Bronze Trophies, your overall Trophy level would barely budge. And, unfortunately, while nice, Achievements are ultimately worthless. Trophies, meanwhile, can actually provide access to other (digital) items. With benchmarks from games like Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter IV, SingStar and others netting users various rewards in PlayStation Home, the whole system acquires increased sense of value.

Getting 10 vs 10 trophy is indeed a test of a gamer skill & test of patient!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

Angaldus wrote:
The Xbox Achievements "have an 'every little [bit] helps' aura about them," while "only a few Trophies actually matter." That's just it, though; PS3 Trophies are designed to reward difficulty and completion (a true test of gamer skill) through the use of Silver, Gold, and Platinum values, whereas a high Xbox Live GameScore can be accrued through repetition of simplistic low value achievements. If you tried to do this on PSN and simply went after the Bronze Trophies, your overall Trophy level would barely budge. And, unfortunately, while nice, Achievements are ultimately worthless. Trophies, meanwhile, can actually provide access to other (digital) items. With benchmarks from games like Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter IV, SingStar and others netting users various rewards in PlayStation Home, the whole system acquires increased sense of value.

Bloody hell mate, do you work for PSN or something? lol!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm 

No Mouse but wish i did? I had a discussion just like this with someone who has an X-Box 360! So just copied & paste what i found earlier! lol