Champions League Semi Finals - Match Results

While the league is running well, its time for another cup competition. Any info you need u can find in here !!!
Akaash

Champions League Semi Finals - Match Results

Post by Akaash »

Psg (Akaash) 2 - 1 Ajax (roy)

Was a close game with Luyindula scoring midway through second half due to a keeper slip up letting the ball roll over him! Luyindula made it 2-0 with good dribble and tap in.

Second half was just as close with Ajax stealing a goal right at the end from a scrappy rebound.

Ajax (roy) 1 - 2 Psg (Akaash)

Ajax took the lead with a good 1-2 and a nice finish in the top corner. Both sides had plenty of chances with neither taking any until pancreate (i think) overhead kicked the ball in the back of the net from 1 yard!

Second half was just as close with Guily scoring to put the game beyond any doubt.

gg roy u made me so hard
Image 2009
Image 2010
Roy462

Re: Champions League Semi Finals - Match Results

Post by Roy462 »

lol akaash very nice game the overhead kick was crucial
wp and gl in final m8
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

(moonrat) Spurs 0 - 1 Everton (soot)
gg, i had a couple of chances that went wide, but soot definitely deserved the lead with a goal by Pienaar straight after the 2nd half kickoff.

(soot) Everton 0 - 2 Spurs (moonrat)
First half I really couldn't get going, and can count myself lucky that my keeper made some saves and some scrambles away. Had a harsh red-card I thought early in the 2nd half on a counter attack; I swear I got the ball but neither ref nor soot thought so, so down to 10 men. But it seemed it was the Everton defense that went missing; Pavlychenko scoring on 2 breakaways for what turned out to be the decisive goals. Shoulda had a hattrick but shot painfully rolled past the wrong side of the post.

ggs soot, enjoy your pes retirement
Soot

Post by Soot »

Well played mate, good luck in the final, you are officially my nemesis. Revenge in PES10!

PS. I hope Pavlucunto gets mollested by Akaash's Dad or chased by the Pigeon below, either way i'd be happy :)