Group D: Match Results

While the league is running well, its time for another cup competition. Any info you need u can find in here !!!
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Group D: Match Results

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Post the results of Group D in here !!!
Akaash

Re: Group D: Match Results

Post by Akaash »

Dunc04 1 - 5 Akaash

Akaash 6 - 1 Dunc04
Last edited by Akaash on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image 2009
Image 2010
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Akaash/PSG 2 - 1 Biff/Juve
Biff/Juve 1 - 4 Akaash/PSG

Inbetween a lot of messing around with kit clashes and PES gayness these were two good games. The first was a very tight affair with us both having similar attempts. It was 1-0 to Akaash for most of the game until I equalised in the dying seconds only for Akaash to go straight back down the other end and score. The shock of my equaliser was just too much to handle!

The second game was a different story with Akaash having most of the chances. I was in it for a while but just couldn't get going.
Akaash

Post by Akaash »

Akaash 2 - 1 Sky

Was a close game which ended 1-1 at half time. The second half was constant attack from psg and it paid of with luyindula scoring midway through the 2nd half. As sky said he couldnt get out of his half ul!

Sky 1 - 3 Akaash

Was very similar to the previous game with me taking the lead early on with a great lobbed through ball and guily finishing on the half-volley. Sky equalised with Aguero sliding in from the cross to put it in. Like the previous game I constantly attacked in the 2nd half and again it paid of with 2 goals.

ggs sky
Image 2009
Image 2010
Dunc04

Post by Dunc04 »

Valencia (Dunc04) 2 vs 0 Juventus (Biff)

Goals from Silva and Villa settled this match. Juve couldn't find a way through the Spanish side's defence. Good Game.

Juventus (Biff) 0 vs 3 Valencia (Dunc04)

Vicente and Joaquin tormented Biff's defence for most of the match. All the goals came from crosses they supplied, Villa getting on the end of two of them, a Silva taking one for himself. Good Game.

Thanks for good games and fair play. Good luck in rest of tournament Biff.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Well played Dunc, I just couldn't score. Even when I managed to make some chances you had players on the line clearing it!
Dunc04

Post by Dunc04 »

Valencia (Dunc04) 1 vs 0 Atletico Madrid (skybluearmy)

Very good match. Valencia were the stronger side in the first half. Were rewarded after a fine run from Joaquin ended with his legs been taken from him. Penalty Valencia. Villa shoots. Villa scores.....just. Second half more chances for both sides but the penalty goal was enough. Good Game.

Atletico Madrid 2 vs 2 Valencia

An even better match, thoroughly enjoyable for all involved. Silva opened the scoring straight away latching onto Joaquin's cross. Atletico came back thanks to Forlan, but the match wasn't level for long as Villa found a second goal for Valencia. Valencia were just about looking good for the win when Marchena sent a wayward pass straight to Forlan. The outcome was inevitable. 2-2. Both had chances to win in last few minutes, Atletico coming closest with a fine header only just tipped around the post by Renan. Very Good Game.

Good luck in rest of tournament skybluearmy
Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mouse »

Dunc v Mouse

Valencia v West Brom
1 - 0

Very scrappy game, Valencia winning it with a header inside 6 minutes.

Well played dude!
Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mouse »

Mouse v Dunc

West Brom v Valencia

0 - 2

Another good game. Cheers Dunc!
Dunc04

Post by Dunc04 »

yep good games. Champions League here i come! :D
Dunc04

Post by Dunc04 »

10+6 = 16 not 20.

Out of a maximum of 24 points, having lost 2 and drawn 1 theres no way i can have 20 points :wink: