New League? Most Popular Game & Platform

Chat about anything you like.
Biff
Site Admin

New League? Most Popular Game & Platform

Post by Biff »

I'm thinking about trying to resurrect the site and start a league or something. First I need to find out who still plays and what the most popular game and platform is. Can everyone add which consoles they own and which game they prefer. I'll email everyone in the new year to gauge interest, but hopefully some of you will see this in the meantime.

I'll get the ball rolling, no pun intended!

Xbox/PS3/PC

Don't mind FIFA or PES
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Re: New League? Most Popular Game & Platform

Post by skybluearmy »

Good shout Biff. Don't get as much time as I used to but I play FIFA on the ps3. Hope others see this/the email.
Eirik
Site Admin

Post by Eirik »

Fifa12 - PS3

Having Xbox too but no Fifa12 for it (yet).
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Since posting this my life has got a little more complicated, i.e. another little one on the way due in September! I rarely get the time for any FIFA or PES these days so I can't see things getting any better on that front. Sky, have you got any advice for dealing with two little 'uns?
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Same situation here.
Medidation could help, or the muslim way: Let your wife deal with them
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Don't look to me for advice Biff, I'm a broken man. My only advice is start drinking heavily :)
Congratulations though!
I wish this site could get back in business even just for footy chat, I miss all that.
Galea

Post by Galea »

Hi guys, its been ages since I came and checked up on whats going on over here. How you all doing?

I was just watching some on the old GOTW/S vids and it brought back some great memories. I really miss the great times we had here with loads of ups and a few downs lol.

If anyone is still gaming and need a place to game then come on over to http://www.gamerdads.co.uk
I have been gaming with these guys for 4 years now and its been a good void since gaming on here. We play all sorts of games on PC, xbox and ps3 so u will always find somebody to play with.
They also run leagues for Fifa 13 on both consoles so if u guys have trouble getting the numbers then pop over there.

I am currently gaming on PC and xbox so if anyone wants a few games on Fifa 13, COD or StarCraft 2 then send us a invite. Xbox is MarcG84

Hope you are all well and also hope to catch up with some on you soon.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Thanks for the words of encouragement Sky! That looks quite a good site Gal except for me at the moment "gamerdads" is a contridiction in terms!

If anyone has any ideas on what to do with the site, improvements to make etc., let me know. Maybe we should put all the focus on the forum and cover all footy games plus football discussion. It needs something to entice new members though and bring old ones back.
Soot

Post by Soot »

I've gotten idea Biff, don't be silly wrap your Willy.
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Evening all. I still think we should do something footy chat orientated on here. I also use twitter a lot, anyone gotten into it yet properly?
Still room for some footy chat in my life. Just don't mention CCFC, feckin heartbreaking stuff.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Wise words Soot!

I haven't got into Twitter but I suppose I might as well set up an account.

Just think, this time five years ago we were going mad about the impending release of PES 2009!
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

PES 2009. I remember it well. Think I lost 4 weeks of my life trying to get a bloody game played that wasn't at warp speed.

No news on the future of the site or setting up something new? I still think something where we can all come to chat footy and take the pi$$ woul dbe worth doing.