Season 4: Match Results

All the info you need about the new quick PSL Mini League
Biff
Site Admin

Re: Season 4: Match Results

Post by Biff »

Well played Gal, you did a Chelsea on me. I was all over you first half and you end up having one shot and scoring!
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

QUAD 2:
Effendi vs TheTud
Bayern vs Sampdoria
1 - 0 (1 - 0)

Podolski 33' with a shot from the edge of the box into the long corner.
GG WP Tud.

Result added by Eirik
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
TheTud

Post by TheTud »

Good play Eff. I've stucked in hard defences again like in match with skyblue. Just have to w8 eirik for my relegation ticket :(
Soot

Post by Soot »

Quad 1

Soot 1

Markey 2

The moment of the game was when James came for a cross missed it and was stranded, Pienaar crossed it in and it was going straight in, 1 yard out the CPU decides to control Yakubu and nipple it wide. Epic rage.

2nd half Tim Howard stole the show with 2 classic fuck ups left me chasing the game, Yakubu got 1 back and Pienaar hit the post late on but it wasn't to be.

Markey countered very well and had his tactics spot on so well played mate.

Result added by Eirik
Markey

Post by Markey »

Yeah this one unlike our cup game had the dodgy keeper syndrome in it with Howard somehow managing to let the ball go through/past him and conceding the 2 goals. Typical pes style. Soot came back very well after going 2-0 dwon with a nice goal and nearly made it 2-2 late on . Good battle again overshadowed by Howards keeping . Well played mate and unlucky the way you lost.
http://football-messiah.blogabet.com/

THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!

THE LEGEND. THANK YOU PAOLO !
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

Quad 1

themoonrat (spurs) 1 - 0 soot (everton)
bent 40'

What a game is all I can say. Start of the game soot dominated, couldn't really get any attacks going, but soots finishing, as it was throughout the match, was too "snappy", no composure. I eventually got a 1 on 1 with keeper via keane but a good save kept me out, and I clawed my way into the game. the breakthrough came in another 1 on 1 with bent making sure this time. Second half soot was trying shots from all sorts of angles from all sorts of distances, hitting the post on one occasion when I'm sure both of us thought it was going in. Towards the end of the half I switched to my defensive 4-5-1 and managed to hold out, but coulda quite easily conceeded; an incredibley marginal offside and great goalie save to the rescue.

GG soot, now go beat akaash to make my prediction come true!

Result added by moonrat
Soot

Post by Soot »

Well played mate you deffo deserved it you took your chance i didnt, like you said, i lacked any sort of composure. Shooting too early with no placement atall - it's what FIFA does to you!

Game v Akaash should be interesting/funny now. If i beat him i relegate him and stay up, if he beats me 3-0 he wins the league. I'll be playing 5 or 6 piggy style so anything is possible :D
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Sky Zenit 0 - 1 Eirik You know who

Really tight nervous battle this one. There weren't many really clear cut chances for either of us, instead it was like a game of chess in midfield with 2 quite different styles of play on show. Eirik's a more measured, controlled player whereas I play quite fast and try and get in your face and break the game up so was quite an enjoyable game from that point of view. Anyway Eirik took the points in about the 82nd minute, a nice through ball from wide opened up my cb's and can't remember which player raced in on goal and slotted it in past a helpless keeper. Probably blown my chance of promotion now but 6 points isn't bad for me and a big improvement. WP Eirik vgg as always sir :wink:

p.s don't think much to your choice of team tho!

Result added by Eirik
Eirik
Site Admin

Post by Eirik »

Yeah, very nice and tight battle that.
I had more possession but didnt create many chances. But the Petrov goals was luckily enough for me.

On an other day some of your headers maybe go in and the game ends as a win for you.

Good game, good battle, pleasure as always sir.
Soot

Post by Soot »

Soot/Everton 2
v
Akaash/PSG 1

Yak scored 2 early in the game. Akaash replied well in the 2nd half through Guily but it wasnt enough, draw probably a fair result.

Unlucky Akaash , congrats Cele.

Result added by Moonrat
Soot

Post by Soot »

Question what order is relegation?

Goal difference first obviously

then goals scored or head to head?

edit:
nevermind mis-calculation.
Markey

Post by Markey »

Congrats Cele mate , if i could only play you last I don't think I'd make such an open game as I did when we met :) . I thought I'm gonna get relegeted after losing 4-1 in my first game so 2nd place with 1 goal worse diference isn't bad after all. It was a really nice group this one. Well played all. Unlucky Akaash.
http://football-messiah.blogabet.com/

THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!

THE LEGEND. THANK YOU PAOLO !
Eirik
Site Admin

Post by Eirik »

Eirik (Aston Villa) - Tud (Blackburn Rovers)

3 - 2

Entertaining game with some goods goals.
Tud took the early lead with a nice free kick after the ref gave him one directly on the penalty box border (which never was a foul :P ) and he scored with a good curler.
I equalised with Heskey I think and Carew made it 2-1 and in 2nd half I scored the 3-1 but Tud scored a nice chip in the 90th min but a bit too late for a comeback tho.

Good game Tud, well played.

Result added by Eirik
Eirik
Site Admin

Post by Eirik »

Effendi (Bayern Munich) - Eirik (Aston Villa)

1 - 0

The table constellation before the game was clear. Effe needed a win with 2 goals difference at least.

Effe got 1 goal gifted on a corner in the stoppage time of 1st half but it wasnt enough for him in the end.
We both had some chances but we both missed them. Some close, some row 29.

Was end to end stuff really and the game could have gone either way but I just needed that result and so i held on to that.

Good game Effe, unlucky etc. blah blah :D

1 viking to rule them all :lol:

But no worries, I will be in 2nd Quad again very soon :wink:

Result added by Eirik