Front page Home Page

Forum Index Chat Room League Tables League Fixtures League Rules GOTM News Admin League Admin

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Your Most Memorable PES Moment/Goal?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:20 pm 
Site Admin

We have been here for quite some years now and gone through 6 PES series of the game and am just curious to know what fond memories you have from the past?

I have a few myself.

My best goal scored in PES would have to be against Eff in the World Cup with Wales! From a Corner, right into the path of Joe Ledley who volleys it first time into top corner.

Also had some cracking games with flecthy with PES4 and who could forget GoonZ - Some epic battles with him aswel

Post subject: Re: Your Most Memorable PES Moment/Goal?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:52 pm 

some memorable evenings playing with Sky and Charlton back in the day . Great nights

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:53 pm 
Site Admin

Yup deffo, hopefully we can re-create some of those with the new pes. Glory days

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:55 am 

my best moment in pes was finding out about pes4 on the pc being able to play online and then finding pes4online. As for my fav goal, it would be the one against sky (think it was sky or maybe it was franco) where i did a over head kick with berbatov, it didnt win GOTM but thats because the people who voted were biased liverpool fans :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:58 am 
Site Admin

Being the Maradonna of the PSL I have so many great goals and couldn't possibly pick just one! Actually, I can but I didn't record it because it was too long to all be shown on a replay. I think it might have been on PES5 and it was against Hibs. I was the Czech Republic and had the ball with Rosicky right down near the corner flag in my own half. I then proceeded to run the lengnth of the pitch going around a load of Hibs' players before coolly slotting home.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 pm 

My best moment would be a tie between when I scored a goal with Riquelme for Villarreal where one of my players dummied the ball, leaving 2 opponent players completely surprised, and fatman ended up on the ball to slot home an original goal, which you wouldn't see normally on PES6. I think the vid is somewhere on goal of the month links.

The other great moment was vs Goonz during the pes4 days. Ah the good old days. Goonz was running his mouth over how he was the better player. Unfortunately for him, I had discovered the glitch of scoring from kick off where you pass to the last defender, long ball it forward to your striker, and lob the keeper via shoot and R1 type shot lol.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:53 pm 

My 4-4 with Sky in debut season, absolute classic.

4-0 up and Sky pulls it back to 4-3 then in the last 5 minutes he makes it 4-4. Then he ran the full length of the pitch almost (NOOB RUNNER :P ) on a counter with Martins and should have made it 5-4 in the 90th. I guess that would have made it my worst ever moment though :)

Same season against Biff, i was fighting for title against Goonz and had a derby against Biff with Beattie and Kilbane facing up against the old Liverpool, was 2-1 to me in the 90th minute and then Biff scores a stunner, i went up the other end from kick off, crazy scramble and it fell to Cahill for the last kick of the game winner. I jizzed...

The Akaash/Me/Hyena season was good too where the cunt won it - was a good fight and the best at the time won it. Shame it wasn't when i was at my peak :twisted:

I look forward to PES10 moments, shaping up to be the best PES ever - bring it on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:55 pm 

i guess i could add the fact that 1 aslo won my first tourney on pes4online :P beat that mofo's :P lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 am 

Favourite moment: winning a pes4 pesfan champions league tournament with Dortmund. A full 16 team tournament with some top players in there, I got through to the final with the legends that are Koller, Ricken, Ewerthon and Rosicky showing why Dortmund were my favourite team. In the 2 legged final, I was home at first and we drew 1-1. Not a fantastic result but not a disaster. The second game was more of a disaster, finding myself 1-0 and then 2-1 down. And then, in the 88th minute of the game, Koller played a blinder of a through ball to Ewerthon, who took one touch to knock it ahead of him to the edge of the 16 yard box, then a lovely dink over the on-rushing keeper. 2-2, and a win on away goals!

Second favourite moments: winning pes4online tournies with Saudi Arabia / WBA, coming up against giants of football and slaying them!

Favourite goal is pes4 too: http://www.moonrat.co.uk/downloads/vide ... doSEXY.avi - not a spectacular shot that was just luck of the draw, but some super-cancelling close controlled skills :)