Yo Soot

Discuss the beautiful game.
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Re: Yo Soot

Post by skybluearmy »

I'm relying on Micky to take you down sorry Pill because if he turns it round we're probably the ones who are fcuked. Hopefully we can beat LA's gimps today and all will be rosey again.
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Oh, i c
PNE vs Cov today.

i predict a draw.
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

We're down, 1/7 odds on for the drop!

And Biff.........there's no bright side, our squad would struggle in League 1! we've lost so many players and relied on fecking loans we actually don't have a squad! I'd put money on us not coming up next season......we won't spend a penny during the summer!

It's a shame you had that great start sky otherwise it could have been Me, you and LA all suffering.....what would the odds of that been!? A sign of the times....as PSL sinks so does PNE, SUFC, COV.

FTB
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

hmmm maybe I spoke too soon! UTB
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Would you please be so kind to explain what FTB and UTB means, because the world doesnt end at the coast that surrounds you, FFS. Actually pilling has written so many posts in the last 2 or 3 days, i wonder where he has been the last year,WTF.

BTW Soot, i was at MCDonalds lately and guess what ive eaten...a full ham. lmao

Sorry, ma prediction was wrong, sky. Looks like you gonna have a tensful finish. Alltogether La's PNE are kind of a nightmare for the COVs.
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Nice joke for a change but would have been more funny if Everton lost.

UTB is "up the blades" - Sheffield United's nickname - and I guess FTB is "F*ck the blades".
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

We're doomed!!!! No manager (again), no money, no hope. All 3 of our sides could go down, its now 1 win in 18 for us :shock:
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

Sky what's this rumour I've heard about you going into administration.......that could well just save us! Ray Ranson resigned?
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Yep its possible, Ranson has resigned today but its not been officially confirmed but has happened I'm told. We're absolutely screwed, no manager, no chairman, no ground, no money. Think we've probably saved your bacon. Totally fed up.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Nightmare. I saw my old mate the other day in Tesco, George Curtis' nephew, you need him back to revive the glory days. Crazy when you think it was 24 years ago, nearly a quarter of a friggin century!
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Its really painful to watch the club you love ripped apart. In some ways maybe admin would be better, completely get rid of the debt and start afresh in league 1, still heartbreaking though. George Curtis wouldn't have let the club get in this mess on or off the pitch.

I wouldn't wish this sort of shizzle on any club, well ok maybe one club :D
Oh well, there's always St Pauli.......

Just to cheer myself up thought I'd watch this again, check out the homecoming parade!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdnh25SU ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Soot

Post by Soot »

I was just surprised the video isn't in black and white to be honest.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Good to hear Brian Moore, the best commentator ever. Not quite black and white but it does look pretty dated with the tight fitting kits. I've still got the Crown Paints Liverpool shirt from that era which was much better than the baggy crap they do now. I wish it still fitted me but I was 10 at the time! Hopefully I'll have a son one day who can have it, he'll probably end up supporting fecking Chelsea though!

I hope Coventry sort themselves out. My mate was the only Coventry supporter at my school and probably the only Coventry supporter in Kent! Nobody believed him when he said George Curtis was his uncle then he brought in a picture of himself holding the FA Cup.
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Looks like I've still got a club to support, just about anyway. You Liverpool fans had a bloody lucky escape with this SISU bunch

"The Board of CCFC expects to make an official statement on Monday, 28th March."

"In addition, a press conference will be held at the Ricoh Arena next Wednesday when the local media will have an opportunity to address the Board about the new structure and its plans to take the club forwards."

"The club's owners, SISU, have committed to providing further funding in order to enable the club to meet current liabilities and move towards a more secure financial standing."

"SISU has invested nearly £30 million in Coventry City Football Club in just over three years, saving the club from administration at the eleventh hour in December 2007."

"A new full time, Chief Executive Officer is being recruited with the remit to develop new income streams and maximize existing revenue opportunities."

"The Board is committed to retaining its best players to ensure our Championship status and to that end, have turned down offers from other clubs for two of our experienced players."

"SISU is working closely with its new directors to identify new investors that will help take the club forward to its ultimate goals of Premiership status and ownership of the Ricoh Arena."

"The Board of Coventry City FC is aware of the importance of regular communication and total transparency at all times regarding club matters and wishes to assure fans that this will be a committed policy in the future."

"Coventry City Football Club is calling upon supporters, the local community and local business community to unite behind the club for the remaining eight matches of the season to help us to quickly win sufficient points to guarantee safety next season in the Championship."
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

ah well looks like you've got another season in the Champ then Sky, bad bad weekend for us and tonight will be the nail in the coffin!

Even with a win we're rapidly running out of games to make up the difference.