Wayne Rooney

Post by Soot »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pM44YCCSoA[/youtube]

Karma is a bitch, cheerio.
Biff
Site Admin

Re: Wayne Rooney

Post by Biff »

I'm sure Fergie making it public will be the final straw. It's all been instigated by his agent to make as much money as possible, but he must want to leave himself.
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

I think he has serious issues, its like he's having a mid life crisis at 24. Almost feel sorry for the bloke, seems to have completely lost the plot.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

It is around his footballing mid-life. He wants to do an Owen and leave on the cheap getting a big bung and mega wages in the process.
Keane16

Post by Keane16 »

I dont get it at all, is it for new challenge? get away from the english media? money???

Better players have been and gone so if we can get decent money now then get rid as he aint offerings us anything this year with his half arsed performances. Hopefully the hype over Rooney means we can still get decent cash even with the short term left on his contract. Put that together with the Ronaldo cash and we should have enough to trigger the Messi buyout clause :p

Imagine he'll end up at Real based on what i just heard Mourinho say anyway.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Someone must have approached him as I can't imagine him saying he wants to leave without somewhere to go. Man City would be madness so you would think it will be Real or Barca. Plus, as you say, he'll get away from the media by going abroad.