Chat about anything you like.
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Yo, m8s

Post by Effendi(GER) »

What ya all doing?
Game anyone? :mrgreen:
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
pilling
Site Admin

Re: Yo, m8s

Post by pilling »

Karl Heinz Rummenigge What a Man

Karl Heinz Rummenigge he's so strong

Rummenigge Rummenigge

all night long

Ello Effe, Sure let me just find my ps1 pad converter for PC and install latest patch ha ha.

You converted to Fifa yet?
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

No, Sorry. Actually I got too many things to do to play anything on ma PC. And if I have some time to play, i do it on ma mobile.
So you are still playing games, pill?
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

I know what you mean, yeah I play Fifa15 occasionally on the PS4, still need my fix. It's tough when you don't support a Bayern....still, could be worse, I could be a Coventry or PNE fan.
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

lol How`s Sheff. Utd. doing? Can u play them on Fifa too?
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

STFU FU both :D
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Anyone still checking new posts this site?
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Do you guys like some ice? lol
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Yo Effe. Well bugger me but Pes is good again. It only took what 7 years? If anyone's reading this then I hope you are well. PUSB
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Wow, bit nostalgic coming back on here! If anybody is still checking in I hope you are well.

Good to hear you are enjoying the new PES Sky. I've got it on the PS3 (haven't upgraded to the next gen yet!) and have to say I'm really impressed with it. Surely it's the best PES to date, although it will never have the same fun factor as PES 6 and PES 4 on Moonrat's launcher!
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

I agree with you Biff.
I checked out FiFA17 on PS4 but I cba with it. Somehow too slow and focking difficult. Not that straight gameplay as in PES4-6.
Btw, do you like Kloppo ?

And ofc happy new year all.
nosamaj

Post by nosamaj »

So many memories.

Was having an ego-google because these days I am a bang average FIFA player (PES lost me in 2007/8 and has yet to win me back. Especially as the PC offering sucks the big one every year now...

The one thing i really miss about my games these days is the quality of communities we had on the PC for PES. The auto-matchmaking in the games these days just can't compare to an old room style system where you can actually strike up conversions and 'get to know' people a little better!

Just wanted to let anyone who comes back here know how much a valued my time on PES amongst teh pes4online and peslauncher communites (particularly the pes4online oldies.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Hi Eff! The jury is still out for me on Herr Kloppo! He will need a fair bit of time, especially with the current crop of players!

You are right Nosa, there's no community or banter with consoles, on the PC it was so easy to chat and go from chat rooms straight into a game. The way it's now done on PES is rubbish, no lobbies or anything, you are just matched against an opponent of similar ability and can't even chose your team before seeing who the opponent has chosen. This regularly ends up with internationals v club teams.

Maybe one day they will make a decent version on the PC and the PC will make a comeback. I too valued my time on the old pes4online launcher, it's what made PES a fun game, especially the tourneys!
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

Yo yo yo! Glad to see a few think to check here after all this time!

pes4 and pes4online is over TWELVE years old! What the fuck? That's over a third of my life ago...

It was indeed an awesome time to play football. Because the consoles don't have keyboards, the games are totally impersonal. It's a cold, clinical world, with no in-game community :/

pes4online has a lot to thank for me being where I am now, in fact. I didn't code it... skn3 did; I just took it upon myself whether he liked it or not to try and moderate some channels! I didn't know him before pes4online, but we became good mates through it and I was best man at his wedding a couple of years back! We can now be found sucking desperately at Rocket League, if anyone is interested in joining in!

And it's through pes4online that I was able to give a good interview for a testing job for fruit and quiz machines way back... testing and helping with a community of hundreds impressed the interviewers and I got that job. And after 5 years of testing I moved into programming myself and am now a team lead. It's amazing to think that just some people wanting to easily chat to and play games of pro evo online were so critical in setting me on a career path!

Eff: your kid is probs better than you at football games by now, surely?
Galea

Post by Galea »

Bloody hell I'm so glad 2 see new messages being posted here after all these years.
How is everyone doing? How you and all families are well. I can't believe this place is older than my kids. Oldest is nearly 11! Spoke to biff and Dave a few times since this place declined. Always brings back good memories coming in here. I miss the old tiger woods games until 2am.
So anyone still game? If so what on?
I'm currently on the Nintendo Switch atm. Can't get enough of splatoon 2.
Hope you all stay well and maybe see a few other faces pop up on here from time to time.