DEATH OF A WEBSITE

Chat about anything you like.
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Re: DEATH OF A WEBSITE

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Pmall Senis, wtf lol u still alive, ya flamboyant cocksucker?
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

:lol:
Rule-X-

Post by Rule-X- »

Whats been happening then maties? :D

I been away (not literally Sky!) a while, had a cracked disc in my back, got a new baby and moved house and been offline for ages due to it all.

Did you sort your gas pipe Biff?

Is pes6 still going?
Like A Laxative...Straight Through You !!!

Scouse...Not English.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Well, most people got bored of PES6 and hardly anyone got into the new versions so there hasn't been much activity on the site.

I can't remember having a problem with a gas pipe, but funnily enough I am having a problem with one now, well a gas meter and pipes coming off it to be precise. They were put in a shit place and the pipes are sticking out too far from the wall so I can't get the kitchen units down far enough. I've cut a hole in the corner unit for the meter but I could gain an extra few inches if the pipes were moved which would be nice.

Just remembered the gas pipe problem you were talking about, bridging it underground for an extension. I haven't started on that yet. I need to get the current building sorted before looking at extending, and some more money!

A cracked disc sounds pretty painful, hope you are okay now.
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

Biff wrote:but I could gain an extra few inches if the pipes were moved which would be nice.
That's what she said.
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Hello Rule-x!!! Sorry to hear about your back squire!
No pes6 but i still check here most days, old habits die hard, don't get as much time as I used to but only really play FIFA on the ps3 now.

Good to hear from you anyway!
ANFIELD SCOUSE

Post by ANFIELD SCOUSE »

anyone got cod on the pc? shame that we never play pes or anything together online anymore, used to love the days of the leagues etc and arguing when games happened haha.

Surely we could all just get pes on the pc and just play for fun, i would be willing to but i also understand the cost with hard times and like, everyone uses consoles nowadays and some have an xbox and some a ps3

skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

I'd reckon a lot of us miss it and its abig shame but for me and guess a lot of us the consoles have taken over, there's no need to upgrade to play games but there's definitely a big hole left in terms of the community/banter side of things.

I would love a pes6 session with a lot of you one of these days but I doubt enough of us would be interested. I suppose there's nothing stopping alot of us getting together for a crack one night in the old room or something tho. If nothing else I'd like to hear what everyone's up to these days and just generally rip the piss out of you all for old times sake.

It might take a bit of forward planning to set a time but should be doable if enough are interested.

I'm about to embark on a truly life changing event anytime now so might struggle to find the time soon. (and no its not the sex swap op :D )

Anyway, If there's any sign of interest we should set something up
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

I'd deffo be up for some PES6 action again. How the feck do we play it now, Goalserver, Hamachi or what?

I take it you mean you've got a wee one on the way Sky? If so, congrats! Hopefully it will be a boy and he'll play for Coventry one day, although a girl would probably have just as good a shout at getting into the Coventry team.
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

haha Biff!
Not just one on the way but two, any day now! (gulp)
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Nice. Boys, girls or both? I take it they are twins and you didn't get two women up the duff at the same time!
Rossi

Post by Rossi »

Congrats mate, chuffed for you.

I'll keep an eye out in the papers for the "Oldest man in Britain to father twins" headline.

Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

I must admit, that i also would be up for PES6, just because of the 2v2 mode. There is a patch out for that aswell. The J-Server - or whatever name it was - still working as far as I know. They have released the so called Deemaz Patch for playing it on that servers. Would love to play some 2v2 against ma old folks from PES. I guess i could convince UR3 to reinstall it, too.
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Cheers chaps, will let you know when there's some news