Post by Gilbretto »

You alright boys and girls?

Any life left here?
Biff
Site Admin

Re: Hello all

Post by Biff »

Hi mate!

Not much life really, just a few of us old stalwarts left. I haven't really got the time or inclination to play much PES these days and it seems most others are the same. It would be nice if people posted on the forum more though.

I'll keep the site up, but I was thinking we should all add each other on Facebook or something to keep in touch should the site ever go tits up. I've managed to avoid joining Facebook so far but I would imagine everyone else is a member. What does everyone think? If you didn't want to post your profile I guess we could message all the old guard or post them in a restricted forum?
Gilbretto
Site Admin

Post by Gilbretto »

Well at least a few of you are still holding the fort!

Is there not a new PES out now? Did it not generate enough interest to make this place busy again?

I haven't played PES, or comuter games in a long time. Can't justify spending my time that way now that i'm working 2 jobs and doing my masters degree. Busy times indeed.

In any case, i'm on Facebook, so if anyone wants to add me then search for Chris Gilboy. I think i'm sitting in a boat in my profile pic.

And if your still around Skybluearmy, 2-3 :wink:
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

I quite like the new PES but don't get to play it much. I think most of us have it on consoles too so we don't go in the chat room anymore. I think most of the peeps still playing have decamped to evo-league.
Rossi

Post by Rossi »

I'm still alive, just FIFA on the Xbox offline against people who sit next to me rather than online gaming now though! :lol:

Add me on facebook though, Ross Hetherington.