Phone Recommendation

Chat about anything you like.
Biff
Site Admin

Phone Recommendation

Post by Biff »

I've bloody put my phone in with the washing and needless to say it is now shagged. Can anyone recommend a new one that is half decent and doesn't cost a bomb as I'm on PAYG.

I'm gonna leave my old one in the sun and hope the moisture finds it's way out, I reckon it will need a new battery though.
Rossi

Re: Phone Recommendation

Post by Rossi »

Samsung Tocco lite was my phone before I got the love of my life (iPhone).

£60 quid on average now I think they are, definitely worth it.

Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Cheers, doesn't look bad. What I would like is one of these, surely this is the future. No carrying it around in your pocket to get scratched and accidentally put in to the washing!

http://www.kingofgadgets.co.uk/p-4022-l ... ocked.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Unlucky Biff and best of luck with trying to find some sun to dry your phone out with more than anything else.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Got some sun down here today and now there is only a bit of moisture showing in the centre of the screen. My cousin said to put it in a bowl of rice which is supposed to draw out the moisture but I can't see it working. I'm trying it anyway so I'll see what it's like in the morning.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Ended up getting a Sony Ericsson Elm for £99. It's a bit dodgy looking but it's not bad for the price with a 5mp camera, wi-fi and GPS/satnav.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/product ... c=gb&lc=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;